вівторок, 28 квітня 2020 р.

Sport in Our School



 by Dima Vakhnenko 
I’m in the tenth form and we have got three PE lessons in a week. I really like them because I can have some rest without any mind work. There is a such good and fun atmosphere on our PE lessons and I would like to change only equipment and changing rooms, because they aren’t comfortable. Our boys are so sporty and part of them have a good marks at the other subjects. But I think that Vasya Belousov is the best athlete in our class. I have a lot of tasks and hobbies, but these hobbies are in a sitting mode that’s why I  am keen on karate . It’s one of the ways that helps me to keep fit and be a live wire. This is my way of relax for 10 years. This sport and my coach help me to keep my mind clear after hard-working days, that’s why I agree with the proverb: “A sound mind in a sound body”.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Тема: методика викладання англійської мови в загальноосвітній школі

Методичний бюлетень Щоб кожен вчився (Використані ресурси Інтернет НУШ) Щоб кожен вчився, отримував не тільки знання, як це відбува...