вівторок, 28 квітня 2020 р.

Just Now

Daria Konovalova


Most recently, we started studying through Internet blogs, and in fact it is very exciting.  At first I did not like this situation, everything seemed very complicated and incomprehensible, but then, when I learned to work with it, everything became simple.  Now I easily do my homework.  I like everything, I do not want to change anything.  There are a lot of athletes among my classmates, almost all of us like to play sports.  Staying healthy helps me with physical activity, warming up and cleaning.  Every day, sitting at home, I find myself some activities that raise my mood and help me to be healthy.  I was lucky because I live in a private house and I can go out at any time, breathe fresh air.  Yes, I agree with the proverb "Healthy mind in a healthy body," because if you lie on the couch all your life without developing, you will not achieve anything.  And here is a photo of my quarantined day, I’m not bored !!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Тема: методика викладання англійської мови в загальноосвітній школі

Методичний бюлетень Щоб кожен вчився (Використані ресурси Інтернет НУШ) Щоб кожен вчився, отримував не тільки знання, як це відбува...