середу, 29 травня 2019 р.

Why do you like summer?


Elizabet Berest  I like my summer holidays because I cannot go to school. I cannot study and do my homework. I cannot get up at 6 o'clock, go to school, study at the lessons. I can sleep till 10 o' clock and do nothing all day long! I like to play with my friends and help my mum to grow plants in our garden. I like to go to the seaside with my family. We usually go to Odesa to the resort "Lazhurna". We swim in the sea and sunbathe every day. We enjoy atractions in "Akwapark". We visit Delphinarium and have a lot of fun there. One month in summer I spend at my grandparents in Snigherevka. I've got a lot of friends in Snigherevka, too. At the end of August I retun back home and prepare for the new school year.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Тема: методика викладання англійської мови в загальноосвітній школі

Методичний бюлетень Щоб кожен вчився (Використані ресурси Інтернет НУШ) Щоб кожен вчився, отримував не тільки знання, як це відбува...