середу, 29 травня 2019 р.

Letters about Future







I want to tell you about my plans for future. Firstly, I want to learn English. I want to develop my skills. Secondly, I want to finish school. Then I'll pass the exams and try to go  to a foreign college. After that, I will save money to travel around  the world. Finally, I will get a job of my dream and try to start a family.
Best Wishes, Daniil

 


 Dear NL.,
I want to tell you about my plans for future. I plan go  to School number 19 after  the 9 class. I will  also study in Computer Academy "Step". Then  I am going to study at the graphic designer school. I will  be able to help companies  get their  own logos. I believe what I can live my life for fun.  SunBub

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Тема: методика викладання англійської мови в загальноосвітній школі

Методичний бюлетень Щоб кожен вчився (Використані ресурси Інтернет НУШ) Щоб кожен вчився, отримував не тільки знання, як це відбува...