середа, 15 вересня 2021 р.

Conditional I. Exercise.

 Exercise 1. Put the verbs in the brackets into the Present Simple or the Future  Simple Tense.

1.  If Peter __________ (come) to my place we__________ (go) to play in the yard.

2.   If  Peter__________ (not come) to my place, I __________ (watch) TV.

3.  If  Frank’s parents__________ (have) their holidays in summer, they __________ (go) to the seaside.

4.   If they __________ (have) their holidays in winter, they __________ (stay) at home.

 5.   If the fog _______ (thicken), Harold _______ (put up) the tent for the night.

6.   When I _______ (finish) my work, I_______ (go) to the cinema.

7.  We_______ (buy) this book as soon as our mother_______ (give) us some money.

8.  When we _______ (come) to your place you_______ (show) us your present.

9.   I_______ (return) you your ring when you_______ (ask) me.

10.  I_______ (wait) for my friend until he_______ (come) from the shop.

11.   My father_______ (start) writing before the sun _______ (rise).

12.   As soon as you _______ (finish) your study I_______ (present) you with a new flat.

 Інтернет підтримка:

https://grammarway.com/ua/conditionals

https://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/first-conditional-exercise-1.html First  Conditional  Тест 

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Тема: методика викладання англійської мови в загальноосвітній школі

Методичний бюлетень Щоб кожен вчився (Використані ресурси Інтернет НУШ) Щоб кожен вчився, отримував не тільки знання, як це відбува...