вівторок, 19 січня 2021 р.

Для 8 Б.January 20 Do and Send

 Task  1. Past Continuous Active Put the verbs into the correct form.

1. When I phoned my friends, they (play) ... monopoly.

2. Yesterday at six I (prepare) ... dinner.

3. The kids (play) ... in the garden when it suddenly began to rain.

4. I (practice) ... the guitar when he came home.

5. We (not/cycle) ... all day.

6. While Alan (work)... in his room, his friends (swim) ... in the pool.

7. I tried to tell them the truth but they (not / listen) ... .

8. What (you/do) ... in the evening yesterday?

9. Most of the time we (sit) ... in the park.

10. I (listen) ... to the radio while my sister (watch) ... TV.

11. When I arrived, They (play) ... cards.

12. We (study) ... English yesterday at 4:00 pm.

 Tsk 2  Past Simple Active  or Past Continuous Active 

Fill in the gaps with the correct forms.

A friend of mine, who is blind, (1) ... (wait) at the bus stop with her guide dog. The bus (2) ... (be) late and a man, who (3) ... (also stand) in the queue, (4) ... (ask) his companion the time. My blind friend, who (5) ... (bend down) at the time to adjust the dog’s harness, (6) ... (consult) her Braille watch and (7) ... (call) over her shoulder: «It’s five past eight». In a surprised voice the man (8) ... (whisper) to his companion: «Goodness me, her dog can tell the time!»

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Тема: методика викладання англійської мови в загальноосвітній школі

Методичний бюлетень Щоб кожен вчився (Використані ресурси Інтернет НУШ) Щоб кожен вчився, отримував не тільки знання, як це відбува...