неділя, 17 січня 2021 р.

Для 8 Б. January 18 About Myself and My Friends

 

1. Imagine that you are going to make a pen-friend. Fill in the chart with information

you would like to give about yourself.

My family

My appearance

My friends

My hobby

My problems

My school

My likes and dislikes

People around me

What I am good at

My country/city

2. Чи ти щаслива людина?  Анкетування.

Do you think you are a happy person? Do this quiz and find out.

1. I stop enjoying a game when I am losing badly.

(T/F)

2. I can enjoy a joke when it is on me.

(T/F)

3. I am pleased when a friend receives praise in my presence.

(T/F)

4. If a person jumps the queue in front of me, I always openly object to it.

(T/F)

5. I get bored easily with hobbies.

(T/F)

6. I daydream often.

(T/F)

7. I wish for many things.

(T/F)

8. I am overweight.

(T/F)

9. I enjoy reading fiction.

(T/F)

10. I hate to go to bed.

(T/F)

11. I think I am attractive.

(T/F)

12. I take criticism well.

(T/F)

Scoring:

Give yourself 1 point for each correct answer.

1 False, 2 True, 3 True, 4 False, 5 False, 6 False, 7 False, 8 False, 9 True, 10 False, 11 True, 12 True.

9-12 points. Compared with others, you are quite a happy person. You seem to maintain a good balance between what you expect out of life and what you actually receive. You are attractive to others because of your live-and-let-live attitude.

5-8 points. You have your ups and downs but for the most part, you are moderately happy. There’s no burning desire to change your life. You’d probably have an uplifting effect on someone who is less happy than you, but at the same time you could benefit if you associated with those happier than yourself.

0-4 points. You could be much happier! Somehow, you’ve developed a perspective on life that is a bit lopsided.

Review each of your answers and try to find out a way to change your perspective.

Some boys and girls share with you their opinions on friends and friendship. Who do you agree with?

Friendship is a thing that helps you to live.

A friend is a person who tries to understand.

My friend is a person who always in a good mood.

My friend is a person who was helpful to me when I was in trouble.

Friendship is a thing that teaches you how to get along with other people.

Friends are people who are always good to you.

Good friends are people who spend a lot of time together, and share their secrets and experiences.

True friends are people who are generous and keep promises.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Тема: методика викладання англійської мови в загальноосвітній школі

Методичний бюлетень Щоб кожен вчився (Використані ресурси Інтернет НУШ) Щоб кожен вчився, отримував не тільки знання, як це відбува...