вівторок, 14 квітня 2020 р.

Taking Care of the Environment


I think that

taking care of the environment is very important.
My family is trying not to harm the environment, so we don't throw garbage into the street, plant trees and other plants.
But I very rarely see other residents of our city doing something like this. Of course, this is not enough, all residents of the city and its authorities need to take more care of the environment.
I suggest planting more trees in the city, and also restore forests near our city, which were planted a very long time ago.
Even such a small event will significantly affect the polluted environment around our city.
I also remind you that Ukraine still does not have its own waste processing enterprises, and they are very important!
Cleaning  landfills with such enterprises will help restore nature near these landfills.
I hope that this short article will make many people  help nature and the environment.
By Gleb I.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Тема: методика викладання англійської мови в загальноосвітній школі

Методичний бюлетень Щоб кожен вчився (Використані ресурси Інтернет НУШ) Щоб кожен вчився, отримував не тільки знання, як це відбува...