субота, 28 березня 2020 р.

Let’s Take Care of Nature


Let’s take care of our common home Earth!  We have no other and never will be!
We must be grateful to nature for the life given to us!
My family and me are very upset of the fact that  people don’t  take  care of nature.
In my opinionit is not hard to drop litter or rubbish into the dustbin .It’s easy. I think  that there must be more bins in the streets. I believe it is necessary  to form the  group of watchers who will follow the people who drop litter in the streets. They must be punished.
 As for me I always care about the environment.  I throw garbage in the bins, feed animals, do not break tree branches, try not  to pick flowers. Why tear them and  wilt? Let them grow and delight people for as long as possible.
 And if we say “thank you” to nature it will answer us the same - delicious juicy fruits, fragrant flowers, fresh breeze, bright stars, blue sky and warm sun!
People! Let’s be grateful to nature for the life given to us!   By Valera B.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Тема: методика викладання англійської мови в загальноосвітній школі

Методичний бюлетень Щоб кожен вчився (Використані ресурси Інтернет НУШ) Щоб кожен вчився, отримував не тільки знання, як це відбува...