понеділок, 3 лютого 2020 р.

Завдання для 7 класу


I. Match the phrases in the dialogues.
1
Do you like going to the theatre?
a)
No, I don’t like documentaries. I prefer science fiction.
2
What kind of movies do you prefer?
b)
More than 2, 000 years ago.
3
Let’s see a documentary about UFOs.
c)
I like comedies most.
4
When was London founded?
d)
On the river Thames.
5
What is your favourite sport?
e)
Like! I’m fond of it!
6
Where is London situated?
f)
I think athletics is.
II. Write the sentences using the verbs in brackets in Past Simple, Past Continuous or Past Perfect.
1. John _________ (to read) a newspaper  at 10 o’clock in the morning yesterday.
2. Sam _________ (drink) his milk and ____________ (to go) to bed.
3. When the teacher  ___________ (to come) into the classroom, all the pupils _________
(to stand up) and __________ (to greet) him. 4. He  -------(to catch) a bird before we came to see him. 5.  I ----------- (to  do) it before  she came. 6. They  ------------(to finish) their work  by 7 o’clock last night.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Тема: методика викладання англійської мови в загальноосвітній школі

Методичний бюлетень Щоб кожен вчився (Використані ресурси Інтернет НУШ) Щоб кожен вчився, отримував не тільки знання, як це відбува...