вівторок, 24 грудня 2019 р.

Про канікули від Наілі та Василя

  
Dear, Natalia Leonidovna,
I'd like to tell you about my winter holidays.
Everyone knows that the best time of the year for all students is the holidays.  First of all, you are free from school and forget about textbooks, lessons, homework for all 2 weeks.  In addition, you do not need to get up early every day and observe the entire boring daily routine.
Thus, you have the opportunity to relax and just enjoy.
I look forward to these very holidays, which will begin from December twenty-eighth to January thirteenth.
Also I think that these vacations will be very typical for me.
I plan to get up late on these vacations at all time and try to hold as much time as possible walking with friends outside.
With best wishes, Naila

Dear, Natalia Leonidovna.

I’d like to tell you about my future winter holidays. I plan to spend them fun and carefree.  Of course I would like to spend  my holidays with my family. Sports and English  are in the background.  I think resting from school and preparing for the next semester is also important. Many people are waiting for the New Year holidays as they make us more responsive and cheer us up. Finally, I want to wish everyone a great vacation and wish everyone a good mood in the New Year. With best wishes Vasil

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Тема: методика викладання англійської мови в загальноосвітній школі

Методичний бюлетень Щоб кожен вчився (Використані ресурси Інтернет НУШ) Щоб кожен вчився, отримував не тільки знання, як це відбува...